What is this job about?
We are looking for an Integration expert and team player who implements and tests various low-code development tasks either individually or as a part of the team. You implement and support solutions with a high degree of innovativeness, based on requirements coming from the customer, and you understand the basics of integrations and automations.
Developers will work under the supervision of experienced Service Delivery personnel to design, build and test collaborative applications that provide business solutions to our customers.
You will eventually master Workato Platform technology in conjunction with modern software engineering practices for developing top notch integrations and automation of agile projects.
You will develop solution features following Workato's development best practices, ensuring solution performance and you will develop integrations with external systems according to defined architecture guidelines.
What we expect from you:
You should be a team player and open-minded person, ready to defend your ideas and work, but also knowing others can have an even better solution for a given problem (listen and learn). Always ready for improvement and new knowledge.
You should have a deep understanding of the tools used to implement the code and its best practices, skills to quickly capture what is being asked by business/tech lead and the ability to transfer your existing knowledge from traditional application development environments onto the low code platform.Detailed responsibilities and duties:
- Implement solutions complying with the architectural design, in time – all the time.
- Deliver with quality and follow best practices, ensuring scalability and performance.
- Test and troubleshoot code (also peer review with colleagues), debug and fix integration implementation problems
- Review and refactor based on platform best practices
- Study and research challenging tasks
- Provide suggestion and ideas in solution architecture.
- Be an active and helpful member of the technical team.
- Understand customer side technical architecture and landscape.
- Review customer-side technical documentation (architecture diagram, ERD, etc.).
- Act as technical contact in the project.
- Be always on the look-out for new sales opportunities to improve solutions and bring additional value to the customer and eSystems.
- Work according to the principle “Fail fast but fail soft.”
- BSc. or MSc. in Computer Science
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Agile methodologies
- Experience with IPaaS technologies
- Experience with RPA is a plus
- Experience with relational database technologies
- Knowledge in database modelling
- Understanding networks
- Understanding automation benefits
- Have good practical experience with enterprise software architecture
- Project experience and good feedback/references from previous project
We especially value industry-specific experience from application development in the areas of health services, finance, manufacturing, retail and public services. Certifications (preferable but not mandatory):
Certifications from relational DB courses
Low code certifications (specifically OutSystems)
eSystems is the best Low-Code house in the Nordics. We are a team of 50 highly motivated developers, architects, designers, engineers and trainers delivering low-code-based application development and integration projects to customers, speeding up the digitalization of their businesses.
Our mission is to create value both for customers and employees and potential candidates can expect an energetic team with a lot of opportunities to grow and develop both personal and professional skills.
Our business is developing fast and we intend to expand our team in the next year with many bright and forward-looking professionals taking on all the exciting opportunities with new customers and partners in the market.